Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Very good~

I think the music accompanied the clip very well, I like the way you made everything clear without using any text at all-- that is besides the note on his windshield.

Very nice indeed, please us with more goodness!

Mind Thinking Mind Thinking

Well

It sounds nice enough, but perhaps vary the piano a little. I like the synth sound, but I sometimes became lost in it's echoes :x
That might just be me, though. I'm tired as anything XD

Darkvampiire responds:

Thanks dude, and u really think so? I've tryed to hear the song over and over to find that about the echoe but nothing, anyway dude, thanks for the review c ya

[Ambient Loop] [Ambient Loop]

Oldskool :o

Sounds game-ish; it immediately reminds me of a menu in a tycoon or sims game, which isn't a bad thing, because that obviously makes it really ambient :)

I like the way the melody flows; something's missing, I agree. Mayhaps you could experiment with a second voice like that?

cornandbeans responds:

as in harmonizing? good idea. I might look to something like that in the future. Thanks. :)

The Last Goodbye The Last Goodbye

Melikes!

Well, it's very harmonic, so that's instant win XD
I'm not sure what to say about it, there's nothing particularily wrong with it ^_^ You've earned your place on page 1

pyroguy-37 responds:

I really put a lot of effort in this piece, and I'm glad you agree that it shows! Page one? lol What do you mean? :P